This is a great opportunity to work on a fun, energetic brand. Our client is seeking a top-notch Sr AE a for a major CPG account. Candidate must have 4 – 7 years of extensive shopper marketing experience with a proven track record of developing and executing integrated shopper marketing plans and maintaining favorable relationships with client contacts. Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be a strong leader, and be extremely organized and detail-oriented. May travel up to 25% of time. This position can be based in CT or NYC with some travel between the two locations.
- Day to day key client contact at appropriate level
- Oversee and manage timeline, invoicing, estimating and expense tracking
- Help Director/Supervisor manage overall profitability of accounts
- Provide competitive and promotional insights within related category
- Oversee creative process and the facilitation and management of creative presentations
- Manage the implementation and management of any sweepstakes administration, rebates, etc.
- Work closely with the retail field team as well as the client to support them in the development of concepts and campaign platforms as well as retail custom promotions
- Campaign planning and development
- Initiate client status meetings and attend all client meetings as deemed necessary
- Lead team member for creative execution and production
- Other tasks necessary for successful campaign implementation and exceeding client expectations
4 year degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
4+ years of agency account management experience in shopper marketing/CPG or similar
Team player with strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
Excellent written and oral communication skills