Our creative agency client is looking for a seasoned copywriter who is driven by the opportunity to not only write amazing copy for their clients, but also get in on the ground floor and collaborate on concepts. They’re seeking talent who can meet the challenge of devising original campaigns from print and broadcast to brochures and sales support to websites and online ads.
- Creates ideas that drive communications campaigns and programs – in partnership with CD, Senior Art directors, Art Directors, Developers and other team members.
- Ensures the quality of the concept and the work produced in collaboration with CD, Senior Art Directors, Art Directors, and other team members.
- Works closely with upper management to identify and suggest solutions on how to improve departmental and team morale.
- Assists in management of training and development for creative team.
- Write for all forms of media, online and offline, like advertising, collateral, websites, email promotions, etc.
- Acts as mentor to junior creatives on ideas, processes and output.
- Writes short-form and long-form.
- Reviews input and research. Conducts own research as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years of promotional copywriting experience
- A minimum of 3 years of working within a creative agency environment
- Ability to lead a team and mentor junior team members
- Ability to produce cutting edge, creative, and exceptional copywriting
- Strong team leadership and management experience
- Proven experience in developing conceptual strategy, facilitating brainstorms along with day-to-day project management
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills