Our client is a well respected, fast-growing integrated marketing agency seeking a project manager with 3 – 5 years of experience to work with their creative & technology team members on a variety of integrated marketing (traditional and print) projects from planning through execution. This position may be a freelance or perm hire status depending on a candidate’s background.
- Help lead and manage project development from start to finish, continually tracking and evaluating key deliverables against project timeline
- Work with creative and technology teams and other key stakeholders to define project scope, goals and deliverables in support of business goals
- Manage resource allocation throughout a project lifecycle
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the integrated project management space, ideally for an advertising and/or promotions agency
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and agency PMO tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects as needed
- Proficient in Project Management tools (ie MS Project) or similar along with a working knowledge of digital, print, event, tech and content production (interactive design, HTML, Flash, video, etc)
- Strong interpersonal and prioritization skills
- Desire to work independently and with minimal supervision to get to closure on dedicated projects
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical, decision making and problem-solving capabilities.