The Marketing Strategy Manager will play a pivotal role in creating profitable growth by driving marketing results through the development and execution of digital marketing and print campaigns for a proven leader in the development and deployment of loyalty marketing.
• Work closely with Sr. Director Marketing Strategies to construct digital and print strategies for insurance product.
• Core responsibility will be to develop and implement activation and retention plans inclusive of digital, print, and interactive platforms to meet or exceed business objectives.
• Work on product development and new marketing concepts and develop and implement corresponding launch strategies.
• Conduct results analyses of marketing programs and effectively communicate results to management.
• Refine marketing strategies based on results analyses and provide insights for future marketing initiatives across relevant media.
• Understand client businesses and provide timely strategic client counsel that leverages insights and capitalizes on relevant digital platforms.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 5-8 years of digital and print media experience, preferably in a membership-based marketing capacity
• Passion for creating innovative integrated marketing programs that drive acquisition, retention and engagement using digital and print medias.
• Strong analytical skills and a thorough understanding of profitability models as measured by IRR
• Experience working with clients and/or vendor management
• Skilled at working with and leveraging data insights to optimize campaigns
• Strong business writing, communication and presentation skills (writing and presenting)
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Organized, accurate, attention to detail