Our client is looking to fill this position with a knowledgeable marketing candidate who has strong day-to-day client management skills and who thrives in a fast-paced, fluid work environment.
• Manage day to day client interaction
• Act as communicator between all internal teams on account
• Strong command of client budget including funding, estimating and invoicing. Develop quarterly income forecasts and provide updates to senior management on budget projections as requested.
• Provide competitive and promotional insights within related category
• Supervise entry level staff as appropriate providing them with insights and training on agency processes.
• Other related tasks in support of successful campaign implementation and exceeding client expectations
• 5+ years of agency account management experience
• Bachelors degree required
• Experience with digital/online required
• Experience with television, radio, online advertising, email, and websites/landing pages a plus.
• Ability to manage a project cycle form concept through successful execution
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, continuously changing work environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills