This position requires senior level technical skills along with business development skills and is a client-facing role. In this position you will work closely with the VP, Business Development and Brand Directors to expand, maintain and develop relationships with clients and new business prospects. You will be responsible for proposing client solutions, scoping work, then assessing and delegating these solutions to our cross-disciplinary team to execute and transform them into measurable results for clients. The responsibilities also include analyzing business problems and proposing innovative engineering solutions and/or making strategic technical recommendations for development solutions.
- Manage a team of developers, project managers and QA technicians within a creative agency environment.
- Define and establish process and standards for development, project management and quality assurance.
- Translate the client’s business requirements to a sound technical architecture/approach. Oversees the execution of the technical strategy once the clients’ approval is obtained.
- Provide technical and business oversight to all projects within the designation
- Assist in identifying and developing new customers and projects by providing technical guidance while collaborating with business development.
- Explain project technology and process to agency management and staff as well as clients.
- Be on the forefront of new technology and ensure that your team is continuously enhancing and growing their current skills.
- Research new products and technologies to determine fit with the overall application architecture.
- Ensure the agency systems, processes and external relationships meet with privacy and security requirements and that the agency is protected from risk.
- Ability to develop technology solutions for a wide range of clients in the digital space.
- Experience with personalization and targeting technologies, data-warehousing/big data technologies a plus.
- Clear understanding of enterprise and web architecture, software methodology, frameworks, and design patterns.
- Experience conducting requirements analysis and developing cost and time estimates. Strong experience with industry software development methodologies ranging from waterfall to Agile.
- Legacy of building excellent relationships with clients, partners and colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.