This is an excellent opportunity to take on a leading role with an agency that excels at innovative digital and print creative for their healthcare/pharmaceutical clients.
In this role you will work as the creative group supervisor on a variety of pharmaceutical brands. You will design for digital and print utilizing your strong concepting skills. Tactics include branded and unbranded campaigns, sales kits, websites, etc.
- Lead and mentor a group of Art Directors
- Use your creative, concepting and critical thinking skills as a brand champion and steward
- Collaborate with content, designers, and UX on concept development and project execution
- Build long-term relationships with clients as you follow strategic direction and stretch your client’s thinking with out of the box ideas
- 5+ years of healthcare agency design experience in both print and digital
- Portfolio or work samples demonstrating HCP/Consumer campaigns
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design and publishing tools
- Experience working at the AOR level and building long-term client relationships
- Adept at leading a small creative team
- BA or MA in Graphic Design, Communication Design or other visual design field