This is a great opportunity with one of the top performing creative agencies in CT!
Our agency client is seeking a seasoned marketing professional to oversee a large, national brand. In this role you will lead an account team while providing strategic guidance for your client on their marketing initiatives. This role requires experience in traditional AND emerging direct response media channels.
- Oversight of brand management group in all capacities, including personnel management, day-to-day servicing of clients, and ensuring department and agency consistently deliver a high quality/high value “product.”
- Develop and maintain a staffing plan for the department.
- Develop a plan for professional growth for each staff member. Identify needs and make recommendations for training using both in-house and external resources
- “Own” strategic vision for your client, and ensure the agency is aligned with client goals and delivers on client expectations.
- Lead development of annual client communications plans, and supervise implementation of plans.
- Provide back-up brand management coverage when staffing situations mandate. This includes day-to-day servicing of clients on an as-needed basis.
- Establish/maintain strong, respected relationships with senior management within client organizations.
- Identify opportunities to develop award-winning work and champion those efforts.
- Develop a solid understanding of client’s annual operating budgets, the specific costs of various initiatives as well as the agency’s activities within the budget.
- BA/BS in relevant discipline
- 7 – 10 years of agency experience REQUIRED
- A solid understanding of traditional AND direct response media channels as well as brand-oriented marketing initiatives
- 2+ years of management experience
- Ability to provide strategic guidance while overseeing execution of campaigns
- Strong financial management skills