Our client is a top-notch creative agency offering a variety of marketing services. They currently have an opening for an Assistant Account Executive to help manage the day-to-day activities for some of their clients. Candidates MUST HAVE some related experience through work and/or internship(s).
- Work with account team to help coordinate projects from development through execution
- Help coordinate the development, production, placement and billing of advertising
- Work effectively with client contacts and internal team members fostering a strong, positive working relationship
- Ensure all deliverables necessary within a job are met and coordinate the job flow process with all parties (internal, vendors, client).
- Manage various job process deliverables including: job orders, change orders, creative briefs, meeting agendas, meeting reports, budgets summaries, etc
- BA/BS in related discipline
- 1 – 2 years of related marketing/brand management experience
- Advance PC skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Problem-solver and Resourceful
- Ability to multi-task
- Team Player